Myself

我的内心世界

~~My Music~~

29.9.10

WHY?

WHY...
tell me why...
why i still search for her...
when she gone in my sight...
i feel so worry...
starting search for her...
WHY?

Although she have boy friend...
and i know she is with her boy friend...
but...
i still worry...
scare she may lost...
until...
i saw her again...
she is safe...
all the worries is gone...
when the pesta is going on...
i try to call my friend go for a walk...
jus because i wan find her...

i promise already...
i wont think her...
but...
when i wan apply it...
it is more hard then i thought...
everytime i saw her...
still remain the same...
i know...
i still like her...
why she can make me like this...
anythings wrong with me?

She have BOY FRIEND already...
why i cant jus forget her?
someone tell me how to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment