Myself

我的内心世界

~~My Music~~

16.9.10

I'm backXD

Wasai...
about a week and more i didnt renew my blog ady...
paiseh lahXD
busy working n WKing

say about WK...
I really blame it when it is on server maintaining...
but...
it oso giv me the chance to write blogXD
okay...well...
i will share about last sunday whole day activities...

My family is going to JJ early in the morning...
i didn't follow...
coz i hate shopping....
if go out v lover maybe i wontXD
but now i still hav no loverT^T

so...
morning i call CY do acc folio v me jor~
but...
it is quite strange...
coz i 1st time our v her...
XD
n the folio...
is suck...
>y i must do tis folio??
F*ck

V thr about 2 hour...
but jus do ntg...
jus chat n eat only...

somethings like 12.15pm...
i walk to my ols shop from Mc...
quite far man!!!
maybe i hav been too long didn't whn for excersice...
tha why i feel so hard...
need to excersice already...
haiz...
ok
i will try it...

n the whole evening i spent my time on WK...
it is quite fun since my ninja have reach the highest lvl train be4...
cool...
but it is so bad whn i wrong pressing the delete bottom n make my ninja char,money, n expensive item(special fans) all gone...
F*ck...
i hav to retrain it...
n the special fans...
cost somethings like 10mil in thr...
oh man...
now...
i training a rogue...
hope i wont press delete bottom againT^T

Night me n kz hav a meet v my senior...
WT n CE
CE bring her bf come o...
but her bf quite pity...
coz v talk he dunno how to joinXD
tat night is quite unhappy coz tat 2 bad girl say out my weakness...
but at least it is pass...
I already said to myself...
due to one is my lover n one is my friend...
i will bless them...
n...
i will only chase my friend didnt care her well...
but so far still ok...
sometime hav a bit quarrel...
dont quarrel okay...
i will also feel hurt if she feel hurt...

well...
that is all for today...
i will try renew it once in one week^^
c u next time

No comments:

Post a Comment